Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Day!





Today is the first official snow day of 2009! Its always a little exciting for me to see snow, even though we're pretty much stuck inside! I guess it reminds me of all those snow days we had when school was cancelled...we got to go out and play all day, come in to hot soup and grilled cheese (my mom's is the best!), and just relax. Those were some of the best times. I would love to take Sawyer out today, but she has just gotten over her little cold, so I better not. Maybe we'll get another snow in the next few weeks and I'll get a chance to get her out there for a bit.
Last year, when we had our "big" snow, mom and I took Sawyer outside, even though she really didn't know what was going on. She had the sweetest little bunny hat. These pictures are (obviously) from last year...it's crazy how much they grow in just a year's time!

No comments: