Monday, January 5, 2009

Sawyer Likes Mimi's Lipstick....





So, today Sawyer got into Mimi's lipstick (Mimi didn't object of course!) and it was pretty interesting to say the least! I saw her rummaging through Mom's purse, and watched her discover the tube of lipstick...and in true "Sawyer" fashion, she began to closely examine. I left the room, and returned shortly thereafter to discover her with the tube open...and lipstick all over her face! I about died laughing...not just because of the way she looked, but because Mom was just sitting there on the couch watching her with a big smile. So, I had to run and get my camera...it was too good to miss. She was really enjoying herself...until mom got out her mirror to let her have a look at herself. Sawyer either did NOT like the way she looked AT ALL, or she didn't appreciate us giggling at her. Anyhow it made for a fun few minutes, and I'm sure there will be many more "encounters" with Mimi's lipstick to come!

No comments: