Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Productive Day...

I got so much done today! Preston had to work late today, so Sawyer and I stayed home in our pj's all day and did some much needed cleaning out and organizing! We turned the TV off, the radio on and jumped in. Sawyer was so good...she went right along side me most of the time, and was a big helper! She tossed some things in the trash can for me, and mostly just kept me company. We accomplished...
-Re-organizing all the kitchen cabinets, and cleaning out the kitchen junk drawer
- Cleaning out our spare bedroom, which unfortunately had turned into a catch-all for a lot of our stuff
-Cleaning out the bathroom cabinets...they were in dyer need!
-Cleaning out and re-organizing our hallway linen closet...which holds a heck of a lot more than linens!
I did a few other things, but those were the main few. Of course, Sawyer and I took a couple of breaks throughout the day, filled with laughing, a Veggie Tale, chasing, tickling, and dancing. We had a good time together. And hey, what other job lets you take breaks like that?
Sawyer is feeling so much better...she still has a cough and runny nose, but she's definately back to her happy self. She's in bed now, and Preston doesnt get off for a little bit, so, Im off to scrub down the shower!

No comments: