Saturday, January 3, 2009

I LOVE Weddings...


Preston and I attended a beautiful wedding tonight and I was reminded how much I love them...I love the gorgeous, glowing bride in her white gown, the music, the food, the dancing...the whole atmosphere. Every wedding I go to, I always seem to think back to ours, and I cant help but smile. It was the best day of my life....I remember feeling so in love, and of course, how handsome Preston looked! We were surrounded by all the people who mean the most to us, and the day was, down to just about every last detail, perfect. Every couple of months I get out my wedding pictures and look at them...I guess it's because I just don't want to forget how amazing that day was, and because looking at them makes me remember how much I truly love Preston. I just imagine Sawyer looking at those pictures one day and seeing how happy we were, and knowing that really, not much has changed except for that fact that we love each other even more now.

No comments: