Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!



Tomorrow is my mom's birthday...she is the most amazing woman I know, and there are countless reasons why I LOVE her. Just to name a few...

We can talk to eachother about anything.
She is a major source of encouragement when Im down.
She makes me laugh.
She has set a great example for me of what a mother should be.
She puts others before herself.
She's my favorite shopping partner.
She put up with me when I was a bratty teenager(searching for homecoming dresses!)
She has as a wonderful and unique sense of humor.
She goes out of her way to make me feel special.
She gives good advice.
She loves Sawyer, and enjoys watching her have fun.
She loves Preston like he's her own son.
She's a great cook!
She's FULL of ideas.
She's honest.
She loves the Lord.
And...she loves me, unconditionally.

I could go on and on...but really, there arent enough words to express how much I love her. She's just the best. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!

No comments: