Monday, June 22, 2009

Weekend Recap...






Our Saturday was perfect. Preston and I hung out at the house all afternoon and played with Sawyer, and when she took a nap we decided to take one as well. We ALL slept for almost 3 and a half hours! It was SO nice...
That night Mom and Dad came over to watch Sawyer while we went out on a date! We started out with dinner at Bonefish Grille, which was delicious as always, and then we headed over to the Summit. We went to Coconuts because I lost one of my Michael Buble Cd's and I wanted to replace it...I love that CD, and we played it the entire rest of the night while driving around. We also stopped in Bath and Body works so I could pick up two more of my favorite candles. They are having a HUGE sale, so I got them half off! After the Summit, we decided to drive around a do a little house browsing.
When we got home we all made a unanimous decision to open Father's Day presents that night instead of waiting until Sunday. Dad and Preston both LOVED their gifts!
Sunday Morning we headed to church, were Sawyer did a little better than last week in the nursery. I'm so thankful that we have had a lot of people praying for her (and us) about this situation, and I'm trying to remain confident that it will keep getting better with each passing week!
Sunday afternoon, my family had a little reunion at Joe Creason Park. There was about 50-75 people that ended up coming and it was so good to see everyone! Unfortunately I didn't get to get pictures of everyone because they were all over the place, but all the pictures I have posted are at the picnic. It was ridiculously HOT, but we had fans, a covered pavilion, and lots of cold drinks. All the kids, including Sawyer wore themselves out playing on the playground. They were having too much fun. You should have seen Sawyer on the ride home...she was absolutely exhausted.
I Hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day weekend!

No comments: