Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Eat Your Heart Out...






Sawyer thoroughly enjoyed her dinner this evening...and I mean thoroughly. I guess she was so hungry because she played so hard today! She looked too funny with the corn and watermelon ALL OVER her, so I couldn't resist taking a few pictures. I made some very yummy potato soup, and she did (surprisingly) try some, but after about eight bites, she said "Eee..sick," and didn't want anymore. Ha Ha Ha...go figure. She's a rather picky eater, but I'm just going to keep trying! I'm happy to say that lately, she really has been branching out and at least trying different things. Luckily, the foods she does like are very good for her: sweet potatoes, green beans, broccoli, carrots, corn, peas, watermelon, apples, grapes, bananas, blueberries, yogurt, granola, and oatmeal. Of course, if you gave her crackers, french fries, ice cream or cookies, she would SCARF them down like there's no tomorrow, but the child will not eat meat. Its not so much red meat that I'd like her to be eating, but some chicken would be nice, and white fish would be even better. I'm sure she'll come around one day...like I said, I'm going to keep trying. For now, we're trying to keep watermelon stocked in the fridge at all times...its always been a hit.

1 comment:

The Malko's said...

These pictures are adorable!! Your daughter is precious! Hope you guys are doing great :)