Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Random...

A few random thoughts...

1.) I cant even tell you how glad I am that I decided NOT to take Sawyer to the zoo. The day that I was thinking about taking her, the train at the Louisville zoo CRASHED and injured several people! Sad, I know. I think we will postpone our trip until they get things back on track...no pun intended.

2.) I took Sawyer to Chick-Fill-A this morning to play. It was no nice, because there was NO ONE there when we arrived, so I read a little while Sawyer played. A little boy about Sawyer's age named Christopher showed up with his grandma, so she was loving that. We ended up staying almost 2 hours, so she was more than ready for her nap today.

3.) I'm hesitant to even say this because I don't want to get my hopes up, but we have a couple coming to look at the house for a second time this weekend, and they seem very interested. We had an early dinner last night, so we decided to ride around for a little bit and look at some houses. We found a house in a subdivision called Bancroft (near Ballard High School) that we really like. We would like to go see it, but I don't want us to get ahead of ourselves...ours isn't sold yet.

4.) I'm way overdue for my cleaning the dentist. I'm actually embarrassed to say how overdue. I need to make my appointment soon, but I'm putting it off. I hate going to the dentist more than ANYTHING on this earth. I seriously need to take an anti-anxiety pill before I go. I'm not kidding. It makes me that sick. I was actually driving down the road today and ironically, I heard a commercial on the radio for sedation dentistry and I strongly considered it. I don't know, that might be a bad idea.

5.) The next few weeks are going to be super busy. We have VBS at church, and I'm doing the sign In's for that each morning. We have 2 weddings, a family reunion, and a big yard sale. Speaking of the garage sale, I have just now started getting my stuff together, and I really need to get on the ball with it.

Sawyer is still napping, so I think I'll go rummage up some more garage sale items. Mom just called and she's going to stop and get us some lunch and come over to visit. Yey!

No comments: