Friday, June 19, 2009

My Mini Project...




I mentioned before that I bought (for just two bucks!) a little stool for Sawyer when we had our garage sale last weekend. I thought she could use it soon when she's standing at the sink washing her hands or brushing her teeth. It is a nice and sturdy... it just needed some TLC. So, we sanded it down a little and painted it black. Then I decided to put her name across the stool in pink. In the "after" pictures, it looks like its written in white, but I'll assure you, it's bright pink. I'm very pleased with the way it turned out! Now, I'm just going to have Preston put some no-skid treads on the legs and we'll be good to go! Enjoy my before and after photos :)

2 comments:

Leah said...

Did you write the letters on that stool yourself??? That looks awesome! So cute!

PS. If I here "Where's Sawyer?" once in a day, I hear it a THOUSAND times. So cute. Kendall loves her. And I've been praying for you about Sunday and the nursery!!!

The Petersen Family said...

Please...Im crafty, bt Im not that good :)
No, I actually ordered them offline from a site that I LOVE, called Its a Sign (Wallwords). I got her name for 3 dollars!
I know...Sawyer talks about Kendall CONSTANTLY! We gotta have you guys over soon so they can play!!!