Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Cleaning...and Docter Appointments

First off, let me say that the day before yesterday I read the post my husband added last week, and how sweet is he? I'm so blessed to have him...I just love that man.
Today was FULL...
Mom, Mamaw, and Papaw surprised me and came over to help me start on my Spring cleaning...a big job! I also decided (a couple of weeks ago, actually) to re-paint our living room, so we also got that accomplished! Dad came over and got Sawyer for a few hours and took her to the park while we worked (another beautiful day) and that was of course a HUGE help! I'm SO tired tonight, but we got so much accomplished. I cannot even tell you how much I appreciate my family, and all the help they give us. They are so precious to me, and I don't know what I'd do without them.
Tomorrow is another full day, but with doctor appointments. Sawyer's dreaded well-check with her pediatrician...which means...SHOTS. UGGGHHH. I absolutely hate it every single time she has to get shots, and the worst part is that is NEVER gets easier. It actually gets harder the older she gets, and I feel like she's looking at me thinking "why are you sitting there letting them do this to me?" I know we have to do it, but I don't like it...AT ALL. Wish me luck. Later tomorrow Mom is watching Sawyer, because I have a chiropractic/massage appointment. The rest of our week will also be pretty busy...but we have a bunch of fun stuff to do too!

No comments: