Saturday, March 14, 2009

Chocolate Chip Pancakes...and Other Fun Things






This weekend has been great! Yesterday morning, I made a little "treat" breakfast...



HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES. YUM. I know, it's not the healthiest thing, buy hey, it's only every once in a while! Oh, and ALL ingredients were organic...does that even matter when you're eating something like chocolate chip pancakes? I doubt it. Anyhow, I must admit they were delicious...Preston and Sawyer really enjoyed them...as you can see in the pictures! Needless to say, she got a bath right after she finished eating.
After Sawyer's nap (Saturday), we went to pick up Mom and Dad and we all headed over to Huber's Orchard for lunch (we had gift certificates.) It wasn't the best weather, so we didn't get to spend any time outside, but we still had a good time. If you're from Louisville, I'm sure you already know about Huber's Orchard...and if not, you have missed out and you need to make a trip there(preferably in the Fall)...ASAP! It is probably one of my favorite places ever. My family had been going there every single year since I was a little girl, and it has yet to get old. Actually, in Sawyer's short little life, we have already taken her 4 times. Yes, to say I love it would be an understatement.
Last night, Preston went to a men's get together at church, so I was able to spend some time on the computer of course! This morning we went to church, and although Sawyer had a little "meltdown" when I dropped her off at nursery, she made it all the way through without me having to go get her! Tonight, Jordan, Josh and Cameryn are coming to visit us and have dinner...yey! I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend!

No comments: