Friday, March 13, 2009

I'd Rathing be Swimming...





Yes, Swimming...Or doing anything else outside in the warm weather...
even...(scary background music) YARD WORK. The few days of nice, warm weather we had came and went all too fast. I knew it was just too good to be true. Now, I'm missing being outside and Spring/Summer can't come soon enough! I was looking back at some of our pictures from last summer, so I decided to post some of my little "bug" in her cute bikini. I'm sure she can't wait to get back into her swimsuit and splash around!
Oh, and a side note: Let me tell you why my Papaw is one of the neatest, sweetest men you'll ever meet. He went to pick up my cousin Kelsea (she's 11) from school today and took her to see the Jonas Brothers 3D concert movie (which she has apparently wanted to see for quite some time!) That's right, a 64 year old grown man was willing to go and sit in a theatre full of screaming little girls, droolong over 3 teenage boys for over an hour. Now that's sacrifice! Ha ha ha..

No comments: