Monday, March 9, 2009

Busy Busy Busy...


We had a FULL weekend! Saturday we had absolutely gorgeous weather, so Preston, Sawyer and I headed over to Mom and Dad's to have a little cook-out and wash our car. Sawyer had such a great time being outside, and so did we! Later that night, Mom and Dad watched Sawyer and Preston took me out on a "hot" date...ha ha ha. We went and had dinner at Macaroni Grille, and then drove over to the Summit to hang out for a while. It's always nice to get away for a few hours alone, and I'm SO thankful we have Mom and Dad to help us with Sawyer.
Sunday, Sawyer seemed like she was getting a little bit of a cold, so Preston went to church (we were supposed to be working in Nursery,) and I stayed home with her. Later that afternoon Guy,(Preston's dad) came over to visit with us for a little while. Sawyer now often refers him as "Sweet Guy," which is just too cute. Mom and Dad stopped by for a little bit after he left, and then Grant (Preston's brother) and his girlfriend Rachel came over to hang out with us for a while...we had company all day!
Our weekend was packed, and most importantly, we got to spend some much needed time together.
The picture I posted may seem a little random, but we are working on Lighting/Night Photography in my class right now, so this is the photo I chose to use for my assignment! Sawyer was playing with the light box her Papaw got her, and I thought it was a neat picture.

No comments: