Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Word to the Wise Movie-Watcher...

Okay, so it's really late, and I should be in bed. HOWEVER, I had to put out a little "warning," if you will.
If you haven't already, NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER rent the movie Seven Pounds. Just trust me...dont do it. If you saw it and liked it, I'm sorry. We just finished it about five minutes ago, and it was undoubtedly the most depressing film I think Ive ever seen. EVER. I'm not even joking. It was sad from start to finish. Luckily, we only spent a dollar (I love red box, don't you?) renting it, but nevertheless...so disappointing.
I have a ton of happy things to post about, and tomorrow, I just might get around to it...lots of fun stuff for us this past weekend! For now, we're off to bed, and I'm going to try my best not to keep thinking about that awful movie.

No comments: