Monday, September 14, 2009

Nothing But Net...














Look out WNBA, there's a new girl in town...
Yesterday, Preston and I took Sawyer to Toys-R-Us because we had a credit there and we thought we'd go ahead and use it! As I'm sure you all know, she's in desperate need of more toys...ha ha ha. So, of course, the first thing Preston sees is this little basketball goal, and he insists she has to have it. I know, I know...its sort of a "boy toy," which is why I was a little hesitant. But then I thought about it, and I have to admit, she does talk about playing basketball all the time. Our neighbor has a basketball goal up for his son, and almost every time we go outside she asks to go play "baget-ball."
So, we got it. I decided that she already had plenty of baby dolls, and princess attire, and other pink-girly-things...so why not?
Well, chalk one up for Daddy, because she loved it. She played with it last night until we made her come in for bath time, and tonight was the same. Its neat because the height is adjustable, and its on the shortest setting now so she'll be able to play with this for a while. Or until there's a new toy.
Lookout WNBA, there's a new girl in town...

2 comments:

The Ring Family said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH for dinner last night! It was wonderful!

Unknown said...

WOW!!WHAT WISDOM, Have I told you lately how proud I am to be your Mom. I love you my precious daughter...
Mom