Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Two More Little Girls...











This past Saturday, Leah threw a double baby shower for Rachel and Laura, who are both in our Sunday school class at church. They are both due to have baby girls this October...I actually think they had the exact same due date! We are all very excited to meet baby Sofia(Rachel's little one) and baby Addison(Laura's little one)!
Leah made a fantastic lasagna dinner, and Nikki brought some beautiful homemade (pink, of course) cupcakes. We had a wonderful time talking, eating, and watching Rachel and Laura open their gifts! I Cant wait to meet both of those sweet little girls...they'll be here before we know it!

2 comments:

Adam Holly Grace said...

Hey! These pics are good! Is there any way you could email me the group pic to hollybrown81@gmail.com ?? Appreciate it! I had fun with all of you!

The Petersen Family said...

I sure will :) I had fun too..It was good seeing you again!