Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fall Ya'll...









Finally...my favorite time of the year. Fall!
Last week, I decorated the house with all my "Fall stuff," and we also bought some yellow mums and pumpkins for the front porch. And to be even more festive, I have my Creamy Nutmeg candle burning on our mantle, and all of the ingredients in the pantry to make pecan bars this weekend.
Last Friday night, Evan, Leah and Kendall came over for dinner, and Leah, knowing of my love for all things Fall, brought me some home-made sugar cookies in the shapes of pumpkins and leaves. So Yummy. But the best part of her little treat was that she put the cookies on a glass plate that she hand painted for us! I'm so blessed to have such a thoughtful friend.
Sawyer and I have been taking full advantage of this fabulous weather by playing outside every chance we get...lots of trips to the park! I'm sure we'll also be making another visit to Huber's Orchard soon, because this is the best time of year to go. We have lots of other fun things coming up this month, so stay tuned.

No comments: