Monday, February 2, 2009

Time with Friends...





One of my favorite things is spending time with good friends, and fortunately this past week I was able to spend quite a bit of time with my best girlfriend, Jordan. Ive known her the longest of all my friends...actually, since I was the first grade! In all honesty, I consider her part of my family...much more of a sister than just a friend. I'm so thankful for her. It's always nice to be around people who have known you almost your entire life, who you can talk to about anything, have been there for your good and not-so-good moments, and still love you anyways. Now, we both have two precious little girls, and like Ive said before, I hope they share a special friendship like ours. Cameryn is such a sweet baby, and she's lucky to have such a great Mommy.
Mom and Dad watched the girls for us a few days ago while Jordan and I went to grab lunch at Cheddar Box and to look around at Two Chicks and Co. (such a neat little shop!) It was a good time to be kid-free for a little bit.
The next night Jordan, Josh and Cameryn came over for game night! We all had a good time together laughing and talking. While they were visiting I got some sweet pictures of Cameryn...too many to post them all!
Hopefully there will be more good time with friends to come soon...I just love it.

No comments: