Friday, February 20, 2009

Silly Girl...






The things my daughter says and does makes me laugh every single day. Preston and I were talking about her a while ago, and I told him that my favorite thing about Sawyer is her sense of humor...it's true. She just loves being silly. And I swear, that laugh of hers is contagious. Its the sweetest sound...one that I will never ever get tired of hearing for as long as I live.
She really gets the giggles when her and I are alone after bath-time. As I get her dressed and ready for bed, we start cracking each other up making funny faces and noises. She's probably just trying anything she can to stay up, but its working, because I so enjoy that precious time with her!
I'm in the process of trying to figure out how to post a video (of Sawyer), but when I do, I promise you'll be entertained...she is hilarious.

No comments: