Sunday, February 8, 2009

Random Things...





This week I feel like we've been pretty busy, but If you asked me what Ive accomplished, I probably couldn't come up with much...
I suppose the most exciting thing that happened is that I cut all my hair off...all in all she took off almost a foot of hair! I think since it had been the same way for such a long time that I just needed a change. It's so much easier to fix, but Im still getting used to it.
The pictures Ive posted are of some random things...We saw Mamaw and Papaw a few days ago, so I got to take some pictures with them. And Sawyer looked so sweet in her little dress today before church that I couldn't resist snapping a few of her...
Lastly, I just want to say that GOD IS SO GOOD, ALL THE TIME...NO MATTER WHAT! He has blessed Preston and I far beyond what we could ever imagine, and he continues to prove himself faithful every single day. Over this past year he has taught us patience, and reminded us that His timing is ALWAYS better than our own. He has showed us that He is a God that truly "takes care of his own," and He always has his children's best interest at heart...even if it doesn't feel like it to us! It is sometimes so hard to remain faithful when we feel like everything is going wrong, or our prayers aren't being heard...but take heart! There is NOTHING that God doesn't see or hear, nothing he cant do or understand, and many times we already have the answer to prayers right it front of us... it may be a "no" that we aren't ready to accept, or "not right now," but often it is to WAIT and TRUST that he is working in whatever situation or struggle you may be going through!
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

I'm very excited for the week ahead...Preston has the week off on vacation, so we will be getting to spend some much needed time together! We have plans for Valentines Day, but I'm not allowed to know about them yet...he's surprising me, that sweet man. If I don't post before then....HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

No comments: