Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Slumber Party!










Last Friday night, I kept Sawyer's best buddy Kendall overnight so her Mommy and Daddy (Evan and Leah) could go out on a date! I knew the girls would have a blast together...
We ordered pizza for dinner, which they both enjoyed, played in the bouncer, read books, had fun in the bath making bubble-cups, and finished the the night off with watching a little bit of our new Tinkerbell movie. I think the highlight of the night though, was when the girls discovered the spray bottle filled with water in Sawyer's room (hence, the damp hair in some of these pictures.) Mom was there with us for a big chunk of he evening, and we just let them go to town with it! They actually took turns squirting each other for about 10 minutes, and the whole time they were both ROLLING! It was too funny. You would know that a squirt bottle would be way more fun than any of the other (hundreds of) toys they drug out to play with.
As always, the girls had a big time together, and they actually both started bawling -bless their little hearts- the next morning when Evan and Leah came to pick Kendall up. Its so fun to watch them play together, and we're already looking forward to the next slumber party!

2 comments:

Leah said...

OH, I love it!!! I love that they are SMILING in all the pictures. So precious. I really want a turn with them, now!!! :)

Adam Holly Grace said...

That is the sweetest! They are really so cute together! Those times are so special and I look forward to all the fun my little Grace will have with her friends! :)