Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving...












This year, our holiday was spent with lots of food and family!
On Thanksgiving day we went to Mom and Dad's house around noon and stayed until late that evening. We, as always, had enough food to "feed the entire neighborhood," as Mom would say...and it was all delicious! We ate entirely too much, and spent the rest of the day just lounging around. As of the past few years, its become a family tradition that everyone exchanges "secret turkey gifts," on Thanksgiving, and we all got some pretty neat things!
We celebrated Thanksgiving with Preston's family on Saturday, and unfortunately I forgot my camera. Preston's dad, who is an excellent cook, made a huge meal for us that afternoon, and after we ate, I was able to burn off a few calories playing Wii for the very first time! I decided that I don't think I could own for two reasons: One, I think I could very easily become addicted to the bowling game, and Two, Preston would for sure break something (or someone) in our house playing the tennis game. He is absolutely nuts. I actually made Sawyer come in the other room with me and watch from a distance because he's so far in his own world that he doesn't pay attention when she happens to walk in front of him, and I think he almost knocked her out twice...ha ha ha. His new nick-name is Andre Agassi.
I'm sad Thanksgiving (and Fall in general) are over, but this year has gone by so quickly that it'll be here again before we know it. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and were able to spend it with the ones you love!

No comments: