Saturday, December 26, 2009

Today...

Today I...

Got a hair cut. Finally.

Blew up 20 balloons for Sawyer to play with, and came to the conclusion that balloon fights are way better than pillow fights.

Lost the left nose-piece on my new glasses. Don't you just hate it when that happens?

Listened to Pandora for hours. Michael Buble, Need To Breath, Jason Mraz, Ray Lamontagne, Nora Jones...Good stuff.

Had a wonderfully fabulous steak dinner at our house. Yum Yum.

Played Aggravation. Sadly enough, Preston and I were no match for Mom and Dad.

Bought Sawyer a few goodies from the dollar store. A few stickers, magnets, and plastic dinosaurs later, I became the hero of the day!

Thought about going to the grocery.

Decided to put it off until tomorrow.

Enjoyed some of the home-made cookies Preston's dad made for us last night.

Downloaded anther new song to my ipod. Gosh, I love music.

Thought about how incredibly blessed I am to have such a sweet family...felt so grateful that my little Bug is finally feeling better...and smiled, a lot.

No comments: