Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Stylin' and Profilin'...


Didn't you get the memo?
It seems their is yet another hot new trend..the saran wrap dress. I know, how chic.
This is none other than my mother...doing something I wasn't at all shocked to see her do. Making a dress for my two year old, made completely of saran wrap. That's how mom roles. Of course, Sawyer was loving it, and everyone (including Bug) was laughing hysterically when she fell down, and made several bold attempts at getting back up, with no luck. Bless her heart...the trendy mermaid-like saran dress was just too tight on those little legs of hers. She then resorted to crawling on her belly like a snake, which was even funnier. Just before we decided to break out the scissors and free her, she exclaimed with much joy, "Look! I'm a worm!" Poor thing, how will she ever survive this crazy family?

No comments: