Friday, August 7, 2009

Hail To The Princess!








This morning, while Sawyer was having her breakfast I told her we were going to the grocery store after she got dressed. She said, "Okay...I need my princess-swatter!"
I heard and understood what she was asking for, loud and clear, but I had NO clue what she was talking about. Well, she just kept talking about it...I mean, this girl needed her "princess-swatter!" After she got done eating I told her to show me what it was that she wanted, and she took off running to her room as fast as she could. I followed right behind...I was curious.
I watched her dig in her toy box a bit, and pull out this glitter baton. She was so excited...all bright-eyed, holding it up to show me, as if it were a stack of hundred dollar bills.
I have absolutely no idea why she started calling it her "princess-swatter," but I certainly hope she doesn't think she can go around swatting people(or anything else for that matter) with it! I do think its pretty funny though...I have no clue where or how she comes up with some of the stuff she says. Of course, we just had to take her glitter baton to the grocery with us this morning, and when we got home, I decided I had to take some pictures of our princess...with her beloved "swatter."

No comments: