Saturday, August 15, 2009

Exploring with Bug...

















Its been a little while since Ive gotten a chance to really use to camera, and I was itching to this morning. I decided to put Sawyer in of her cute little outfits she never got to wear this summer, and took her outside and let her explore. I knew the outfit was going to get filthy, and it did...but it was worth it. She got into everything!
When Preston finally came outside to cut the grass, he took a few pictures of Sawyer and I making some silly faces. Please try to ignore the fact that I look horrific in these photos, and try to focus on the cute-ness of Bug. I realized that I wasn't looking my best when I let Preston to take these, but lately, I'm of the philosophy that if something ever happened to me, Sawyer and Preston would still want those pictures, no matter how I looked at the time.
Anyhow, we played outside for a good hour and a half, and Sawyer discovered several new things, including ant hills. Poor ants, I think she demolished every single one she saw. She also made me some pretend "lunch" in her little playhouse...and she was kind enough to warn me that my food (a bouncy ball and two blades of grass...could have a future chef on my hands) was "very, very hot" and to "be carepool(careful)." One thing is for certain, my little girl doesn't lack any imagination.

No comments: