Monday, August 24, 2009

Gettin Crafty...


I have always loved doing crafts, but now, its kind of hard to find the time do get into something that's really involved. So, to satisfy my craft-craving, I decided to make Sawyer these little sleep shirts. They took me all of five minutes to make, and the best part...I only have $3.50 in each shirt! I bought the iron-on's from Hobby Lobby, where I had a 40% off coupon, and the tee-shirts were way cheap. They look so cute on her, and they're perfect pajama shirts, or just to lounge around in.
Anyhow, I was very satisfied the result, and depending on how well they wash up, I'll definitely be making her some more.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Did you get the t-shirts at Hobby Lobby, too??? CUTE!!!

The Petersen Family said...

Yes maam, I did! They were just 2.99, and i got the smallest size they had (2-4) and they fit perfectly! Thanks :)