Monday, July 27, 2009

Surprise!

This past Friday night I was supposed to be going on a date with Preston...
It was all planned out. We were going to drop Sawyer off with my parents at a nearby restaurant and then we were going out to eat ourselves (somewhere else).
So, we walk into Bravo to drop Sawyer off (or so I think) and I walk into a room full of all of our friends there to celebrate my birthday! I was in total SHOCK. I don't even know what I did or said, because I just couldn't believe it...I was just caught way off guard!
My sweet husband planned the whole thing without me knowing. That night, Preston also surprised me with a BEAUTIFUL Pandora bracelet...he did such a good job (as usual) of picking it out all by himself! I love it...and I've worn it everyday since. I really could not have imagined spending my birthday in any better way. It was just so nice of everyone to come and spend their Friday night with us, and I had SO MUCH FUN! It was the best birthday...
Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures because I wasn't expecting that Id be needing my camera that night. I'm sure someone there got some though, so if I get any...I'll be sure to post them!

No comments: