Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Let Them Out Of Your Sight For a Second...



And you just may find your bathroom looking like this!
I was washing dishes this morning, and Sawyer ran off by herself for a couple of minutes, which isn't unusual. She's usually watching TV, or playing with the dollhouse in her room. So, you can imagine my surprise when I walked into our bathroom and saw this. Sawyer like's to explore, and she's awefully nosy, but she doesnt usually do this even though she's had plenty of chances...she was just having a ball with the toilet paper! I couldn't help but take a few pictures...and then I made her help me pick it all up :)
And by the way and is this not, like, the most gorgeous day ever? Sawyer is napping, so Im going out on our deck to lay in the sun and read...

No comments: