Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Longing...


Longing for what, you ask? To have my long hair back! I know, its silly, and maybe a little vain...but if we're being honest, I do miss it. And every time I look back at my old "long hair" pictures (the one I posted, for example)...I get sort of sad. Well, not really sad, but more regretful that I cut it all off to begin with.
It happens to me every single time. I'll grow my hair out..and then it comes...A BAD HAIR DAY. All you ladies out there know what I'm talking bout...the day when your hair does everything except what you want it to...it's flat...you're hot and its sticking to your neck...you try a ponytail...nope, that's not working today either...you need a change...you're thinking short hair is "cute" and "sophisticated" (which, it really is)...and then...snip snip. Before you know it, all that long hair is all over the salon floor.
I had mine chopped back in February, and I think that will be the last time for me. I'm still trying to grow it back out. Ive learned my lesson...I think.

2 comments:

The Yates' said...

Girl I feel your pain! I do the same thing! I am in the painful process of growing mine out and it is at that awkward stage where it isnt long and yet it isnt that cute short cut anymore, driving me crazy!But I am holding out I will not cut it!

The Petersen Family said...

Good for you! We'll be strong and resist the urge together :) ha ha ha...