Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tired...

Sawyer and I went to the inflatable play-day at church this morning, and we're both very sleepy! She was so worn out that she fell asleep on our way home, and is now in her bed taking a nap. I think I need to lay down for a bit myself...even though I have SO MUCH to do. We're showing the house tonight, and I also have about a gazillion loads of laundry to do. Laundry isn't my favorite.
Last night Preston and I ended up getting to go to the Bats game. The rain held off, and it ended up being pretty nice out. Our seats were up pretty high, so we even had a little breeze. I was really glad that we got to go and get out for a while. Yesterday was sort of one of "those days" for me. I was feeling discouraged and a little "down" about some things, and Preston cheered me up (as usual). I'm so lucky to have him...for my husband, but also for my friend. And maybe the next few days will be better!
For now, I'm going to go lay down and rest a little while...or maybe a long while, who knows? I'm just going to close my eyes and try not to listen to all that laundry calling my name!

No comments: