Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day...






My Mother's day was fabulous...
We went to church this morning, and afterward we all went over to Mom and Dad's and grilled steaks, opened gifts, and spent some time together outside in the beautiful weather!
My SWEET husband went WAY overboard this Mothers Day...above and beyond :) He and Sawyer (he informed me the presents were from both of them,) got me a gift certificate for a massage at Z-spa, a new tripod for my camera, two of my favorite candles, a beautiful bouquet of pink shag roses, and also wrote me the most precious cards Ive ever read. He's so good to me. Its such a blessing to be Preston's wife and Sawyer's Mommy. Its looking like I'm going to have to step it up a notch this year for Fathers Day!
Mom and Dad got me a gift certificate for a pedicure, another gorgeous bouquet of flowers, and Mom made me the cutest new monogrammed diaper bag! I'll have to post some pictures of it later...she did an awesome job. My Mamaw got me a dozen yellow roses, and they smell so good! Our family really doesn't do Christmas with all the gifts and such, so we do a little more on other "holidays," especially things like Mothers/Fathers Day, and birthdays.
After lunch, Mom, Mamaw and I went shopping for flowers to put out for this summer at all of our houses. I wanted to put mine out before we left for vacation, but I never got the chance.
I was so glad that I was able to spend the entire day with my mom. My Mother's Day was exceptionally wonderful this year. I hope everyone else had a wonderful Mother's day too!

No comments: