Thursday, May 14, 2009

Scary...

So, this morning I was cleaning up the kitchen, when Sawyer runs in and exclaims, "Mommy Look! I found bug!"
She then proceeds to open up her tiny hand, and there is a half squashed, but still very much alive, dime sized spider! Okay, maybe dime-sized is a bit of an exaggeration, but still...it wasn't little. There was even a little hair hair on its body, making it even more ferocious. In my book, there is nothing more NASTY (aside from snakes, of course) than spiders. I just know there are more around here somewhere...*shudder*
I'll be informing my husband that we are going to need to spray for spiders ASAP!
Oh, and a side note: I think it's COMPLETE GARBAGE that Danny Gokey got voted off Idol last night. Seriously...I might boycott the show, because I now honestly believe its set-up. So disappointing.

No comments: