Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Latest Project...







I think I mentioned last time I was trying to make these little monogram shirts for Sawyer so I thought I'd show ya what they look like...
Ive done two so far and I'm really liking the way they've turned out!
Here's the best part: I had a gift card to Hobby Lobby, so all my fabric and other supplies, which weren't really expensive anyways, for free. Then, I found these little tee shirts on clearance at Target for two bucks a piece! Man I love a good deal...

2 comments:

Make-Up Artist said...

Very cute Erica. Love them. Good choice of fabric as well.

The Yates' said...

oh man erica, I am IN LOVE with these, you HAVE to show me how to make them for av and Sof...oh and hey when sawyer out grows them Ill buy them off you for Sofie, lol... miss you friend!