Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cameryn's First Birthday...












Saturday, my second favorite little girl celebrated her very first birthday!
Jordan and Josh had a little get-together at their house, and everyone had a good time eating, visiting with each other, and most of all...watching Cameryn open her presents and dive into her yummy birthday cake! In was a fun afternoon, and of course, Sawyer asks to "go see Cameryn at her birthday party" almost every day since then.
I took some pictures, and while there are way to many to put on here, I'll show ya some of my favorites...

3 comments:

Jordan Burt said...

Thanks again for the pictures! You are so talented! I'm so thankful to have such an incredible best friend. Love you lots!
Jordan

The Petersen Family said...

Im MORE thankful to have a best friend like you :)

Julia Christopher Photography said...

How did I not know they had a baby!!!??? My goodness she is the spitting image of JOSH!!! Congratulations Josh and Jordan!!!