Saturday, October 10, 2009

Thankful, Yes Indeed...

I'm thankful at this particular moment because...

Our trip to Gatlinburg is less than two weeks away. I...CANNOT...WAIT.

This Wednesday will mark 4 years of marriage to the most incredible man I know.

I have the sweetest friends around.

Women's Bible Study this back on this Thursday...YAY. YAY. YAY.

Preston and I got to sleep in until 8:30 this morning...muahhhaahhaa!

Fall is finally here....have I mentioned it's my favorite?

It's Saturday, and I got to spend the ENTIRE day with my two favorite people in the world.

I'm reminded, every day, how richly God has blessed my life. How He graciously watches over, protects, and provides for my family...even down to the smallest details. How He has given me more than I could ever ask for...far more than I deserve.

No comments: