Friday, October 16, 2009

Sawyer Loves Her Some Cameryn...












Wednesday, Cameryn came to spend the day with Sawyer and I! Her momma (my best friend, Jordan) was trying to recover from a surgery she had last week, so we were happy to whisk her away to come hang out with us for a while.
As Cameryn gets older, its even more fun to watch them play together...it's just neat seeing them literally grow up together!
Mom even came by for a little while to visit with us after nap time, which I greatly appreciated, because its a whole different ball game with two little ones! We had a great afternoon...the girls were so good, and I even got to take some sweet pictures of them together! Oh, and I also discovered that Sawyer is obsessed with helping Cameryn put her "binky" back in her mouth...so cute.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is so sweet to see the girls together... It reminds me of how much I enjoyed having their mothers together when they were little( Not quite that little)cherish this time, they grow up too soon. Love,
Mom