Thursday, February 25, 2010

Raising A Streaker...





My girl is in the oh-so-fabulous toddler stage of ripping her clothes off at random and running around the house in her birthday suite. You've gotta love it. You've also gotta pray she never does it anywhere else, but still...its sort of funny for now.
Sawyer is completely convinced that she cant really play "dress up" properly until she is completely stripped down from head to toe, and once she is stark "nekked" (as they say down yonder,) she then puts on just ONE dress up item of choice...usually her white tu-tu, but sometimes her cowboy boots or her princess crown.
When Sawyer's running around in all her glory, I'm reminded of the many (absolutely hilarious) home videos my parents have of me when I was her age...strippin down, mom and dad repeatedly telling me not to do it anymore, mom betting dad he wouldn't do anything about it, me getting into trouble for doing it again, and then... me strippin down again!
I think this little "nudist phase" she's in will pass soon. Let's hope so. It would sure be a shame if she was still doing it when she's fifteen.

No comments: