Monday, February 15, 2010

Because Im Bored...

I saw this little questionnaire on another blog and since I'm bored, Sawyer's sleeping, and all this snow has me trapped inside (again)...I thought I'd fill it out- just for kicks.

1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while your blogging?
I don't really snack while I blog, but lately my snack of choice has been wheat thins and Pepsi

2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?
My Bible.
My non-spiritual answer is my camera AND my flat iron... but there's no way I could chose between the two of those.

3. Beach, Mountains, or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?

Ummmmm....farms are A LOT of work (although that would be my husbands choice, hands down) so I'm going with the beach.

4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?

Laundry. Its not so much the washing, but the folding, ironing and putting away. Blah.

5. Who do people say you remind them of?
My Mom or Dad. People say I look just like my mom, but I have a lot of my dad's personality.

6. Do you prefer parties and socializing or staying home with the fam?
I LOVE going out and doing things with friends, but I also LOVE relaxing at home with Preston and Sawyer. I cant chose.

7. What's your all time favorite movie?
Oooooo man, that's a hard one. I'm gonna have to say the Notebook.

8. Do you sleep in your make-up or remove it like a good little girl every night?
Ive always taken it off every night.

9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it?
I think it would be neat to learn how to play the guitar.

10. What's one strange thing you're really good at?
Not sure I have any really strange talents...I'll have to give this one some more thought.

11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
He was so friendly and SUCH a gentleman! Everyone always wanted to be around him, and he seemed way more mature than other guys I'd dated- I loved that.

12. What is something you love to smell?
Fresh Paint, Murphy's oil soap, and Woodwick's Rum Raisen candles...I actually have one burning right now. DIVINE.

13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
I can be really bad about returning phone calls sometimes.

14. When you have extra money, what's the first thing you think to do with it?
Go shopping!

15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?

LOUD!!! Its way more fun to laugh out loud...
There are way too many things to name on here that make me laugh. Just a few...seeing people fall or falling myself (not when they get hurt of course,) the things Sawyer says, my friend Jordan-we usually end up laughing quite a bit when we're together, my parents-they're both HILARIOUS, funny movies, being tickled... and the list goes on. I laugh all the time.

16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Steinmart

17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time?
Read.

18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
Frugal...I love me some good sales and discounts.

19. Would you want to be famous?

Never.

20. Can you fake any accents?
Absolutely!

21. What was the least favorite job you ever had?
I worked at a telemarketing company once, for a grand total of THREE DAYS. It was horrific.

22. What is your favorite sound?

Sawyer's laughter

23. What was your worst ever dating experience?
Oh goodness...a blind date I went on my junior year of high school with a guy named Garrett (aka: Garrett the Ferret.) I'll keep it short and sweet: He wore Vans, a gold dangle cross earring in one ear, and he loved drag-racing. Our "date" was so terrible that we barely spoke two words to each other the entire evening, decided to skip dinner after our movie, and after that night I never heard from him again.

24. Are you a good cook?
I think so. Although, I'm not very good at branching out and trying to make new things.

25. Are you a collector of anything?
Pictures/cards/notes and Pandora charms

No comments: