Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Another Snow Day...










This morning we woke up to lots and lots of SNOW!
Sawyer and I bundled up and headed outside to play for a while and we had so much fun. I attempted to make a snow man until Sawyer came running out of nowhere, full speed, and pummeled it. Its okay though...he looked pretty pitiful anyway.
After playing outside we came in for a warm bath followed by lunch and a movie. She just went down for her nap and I'm betting she'll sleep for a good while. Preston's coming home from work early today, so I'm thinking we may take a little nap ourselves! Tonight I'm making my mom's famous cheesy potato soup for dinner...perfect when the weather's cold...
You know, I'm still ready for Spring, but I'm also thankful for days like this one. Its beautiful outside, warm inside, and snow days always make me feel like a little kid again...and I like that.

No comments: