Monday, March 15, 2010

Randomness...

I have lots of thoughts swirling around in my head right now, and if I just started rattling them off, it probably wouldnt make much sense. Sooooooo, I'll just do bulit points. You know I love some bulit points.

-Today Im feeling SO overwhelmed with thankfulness. I'll never know why God has chosen to bless me with all of the amazing things, experiences, and people he's placed in my life, but, wow...He's so GOOD! This past week, the Lord has graciously opened my eyes to a few things I desperately needed to see, humbled me in the most loving way, and answered my prayers. Im so grateful for my family, my friendships, and most of all for my Heavenly Father, who's promised He'll NEVER give up on me.

-Im so looking forward to the womens conference at our church this weekend! The theme this year is GPS (Gods Providence in Suffering,) and Im excited to be able to spend time with all the sweet women at Ninth and O.

-Is anyone else a little sad that Alex Lambert was voted off American Idol last week? He was my favorite this year and man, I was bummed!

-Im determined to make a pillow case dress for Sawyer. I think they're so cute! I watched a few tutorials on youtube and I really think I can do it...after I learn how to use a sewing machine. Ha!

-The other day, Preston asked me what my all-time favorite movie was, and I told him there was no way I could EVER name just one. I compiled a not-so-little list of all my favorites and I thought I'd share...because dont lie, Im sure you're dying to know.
In no particular order: The Notebook, How to Lose a Guy in 10 days, Remember The Titans, The Blind Side, Ben Hur, The Green Mile, Big Fish, A Leauge of Their Own, My Best Friends Wedding, The Passion, The Painted Veil, Pearl Harbor, Cinderella Man, The Wedding Singer, A Time To Kill, Pretty Woman, Gone With The Wind, Meet the Parents, Father of The Bride, The Sixth Sense(I like pretty much every M Knight Shimylan movie,) The Others, Gladiator, The Usual Suspects, Runaway Bride, Hitch, Somethings Gotta Give...Those are just to name a few. I really like movies.

Hope ya'll are having a happy Monday!

No comments: