Thursday, March 11, 2010

Polly Pool Party...







Ive been MIA the past few days because we've been SOAKING up all of this GLORIOUS weather! Its been so great to be able to let Sawyer run around and play outside...I think Spring has almost sprung.
A couple weeks ago (when it was still frigid and we were trapped inside) we cured our boredom by throwing a pool party! I gathered up all of Sawyer's little Polly-pockets, laid a towel down, filled a bowl with warm water, and voila...instant entertainment. I'm not even kidding, Sawyer played by herself for at least an hour. She was loving it! So here's my tidbit of advice for the day: if you want to keep your kiddo occupied for a while, give them a little (and I mean little) bit of water and a a few toys to throw in. You'll thank me later.

1 comment:

Adam Holly Grace said...

LOVE the idea for the pool party. I am really going to have to do that with Grace. I think she would love putting her Little People in the water and pretending to give them a bath, etc:)

Sawyer is really growing! Her hair is getting long and she is so pretty!