Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Mini Daredevils...



Alright, so these pictures don't even do this post justice, but I had to write about it anyways, because it was just too funny. Kendall spent Tuesday with us, and after the girls took their nap, we went outside so they could play in Sawyer's little blow up pool. By this time, Leah had come over and we were sitting on the porch talking while the girls played in the yard. All of a sudden, we hear VERY LOUD splashing, and when we looked, we couldn't believe our eyes. Kendall (aka Evil-Kanevil) was literally FLYING off the top of the slide that goes down into the pool! I don't mean just jumping, I mean full out belly flops (legs and arms out behind her back) into the water. It was HILARIOUS! Of course, Sawyer followed her lead, but she wasn't brave enough for the belly flop...she played it safe and landed on her bottom. Still...I couldn't believe I was watching two little girls pulling those kinds of stunts! They're fearless I tell ya...
I scrambled to get my camera, and I did manage to get a little video of all the action, but of course, I'm having trouble getting it on here. I'm determined though, so wait for it!

No comments: