Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Counting...

Just a few of the MANY things I'm thankful for on this Wednesday evening...


My HUSBAND, who WORKS HIS TAIL OFF EVERY SINGLE DAY to provide for our little family. Really, he's the hardest working man Ive EVER met in my life...and I so admire him for it.

The lovely yellow roses sitting on my counter top, which the previously mentioned young man gave me last week. He still hasn't forgotten they're my favorite.

My CHURCH.

LIGHTNING BUGS. You know when you're little, and they just seem so magical? Well, I got to experience that all over again this past weekend with Sawyer. It was SO awesome. It was just getting dark outside and they were all over the back yard, so I grabbed a bottle and called Sawyer outside...she was SO EXCITED. She ran all over, catching as many as she could, and when we took them inside and shut all the lights off, it got even better...I'd forgotten how neat those little guys are!

AIR CONDITIONING.

My FRIENDS. I know some the sweetest women on the face of this planet.

My FAMILY.

My Sawyer-girl. What a joy she is! She's the brightest, funniest little thing Ive ever come across. She keeps my on my toes...and in an almost perpetual state of laughter. The things that come out of that child's mouth!

GOOD CONVERSATION.

The fact that my car is now out of the shop, and that having it fixed didn't break the bank.

My HOME.

The POOL, and how Sawyer loves it just as much as I do.


And Most of all, for this:
But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved. And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus. Ephesians 2:4-7

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!!