Thursday, April 8, 2010

We're Still Here...




I know...Ive been a bad blogger lately. We've been busy around here, so I'll try and catch you up as best I can!

-We FINALLY got Sawyer's new bedroom suite. It came in last week, and we LOVE it. We re-painted her room, bought her comforter, and picked out some pictures and wall-words to go on her wall. Now, I just have to make the curtains, and add a few decorative pillows for the bed. I'll have to post pictures a little later when its all finished. Sawyer has transitioned to her big girl bed beautifully! She hasn't gotten up in the middle of the night (or during nap) one time...she also hasn't fallen out, which is even better!

-We've been ENJOYING this beautiful weather this past week. I've taken Sawyer to several different parks and we're LOVING spending all this time outside! We went to our favorite park on Tuesday (when it was almost 90 degrees outside) and Sawyer got to sit with me on a huge rock and put her feet in the creek, which of course she loved. There were a few other kids playing near the creek, and two of the sweetest little boys who caught a baby snapping turtle were beyond excited to show us.
Our Yoshino cherry tree (we planted when we moved in here) is just beautiful this year. It's FULL of these white blooms, and while they only stay a little over a week, they're still glorious!

Preston and I had a GREAT date night last Friday! We ate at the always-yummy Chick-Fill-A, went to see a movie, and then headed over to the Summit to walk around for a while. The weather was so nice, we ended up sitting out on the patio and talking until 11:30 that night! I love spending time with that man...

I did something totally out of character last night and bought a coupon (just 29 dollars for an unlimited 2 month pass) to Jazzercise! Ive never done it or watched anyone else do it, but I heard its great, so, why not? I need to exercise...bathing suit season (shudder) is almost upon us.

The pictures I posted are totally random, just like this post. They're just a few I took over the past week or so. Hope ya'll have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Jazzercise is the best!!! I used to do it, but haven't for a while and I was soooo happy when it was on groupon! I am assuming that is where you got your coupon as well! I LOVE groupon!

The Petersen Family said...

I DID get it off groupon! I went for the first time this morning, and I loved it :)