Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy Thursday!

I've gotten a lot accomplished this morning...Its just noon, and Ive run a few errands and planted ALL of my flowers in our front porch pots and hanging baskets.I gave Sawyer a little hand shovel and she enjoyed helping me, but I think she just liked digging in the dirt the most! We were both filthy by the time we were finished, so I gave her a bath when we came inside. She ate a big lunch, and went to bed just a little while ago...I'm thinking about taking a little nap myself...yawn.

Sawyer and I went to the zoo with Jordan and Cameryn yesterday and we had a blast! I decided to buy a zoo pass this year, and I really think we'll get a lot of use out of it...especially with that awesome new water park they have!

Preston and I only have 3 weeks until we leave for Florida, and we can't wait! It'll be so nice to have a whole week to just relax. The only part I'm nervous about is being away from Sawyer, but I know she'll have fun with Mom and Dad. I'm just gonna miss her! I'm so thankful we're able to take this trip, and even more thankful we can leave Sawyer without having to worry about her while we're away. I cant wait to dip my feet in that ocean...

No comments: