Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The countdown begins...we leave for Florida in just THREE DAYS! WHOOOHOOOOOO!!!
Here's the funny part: I just came down with a nasty little cold (or maybe just some horrific allergies, not sure) yesterday, AND I got a phone call today from my bank's fraud department, letting me know they needed to ask my about some "suspicious" transactions made on my debit card! Oh yes. It turns out, SOMEHOW, SOMEONE got a hold of my card number, made a fake debit card, and used it to purchase a ridiculous amount of groceries and alcohol today in NORTH CAROLINA! Is that not the most random thing you've ever heard? I know...crazy.
Thank the Lord, we were able to get it all straightened out. The bank should be putting the money back in our account within the next ten days, and I'll be getting a new card. Honestly, I cant help but laugh that all of this is craziness is happening right before we leave. I'm not even about to complain though...I'm still over-the-moon excited (and thankful) to be going on vacation with with my man in a few days!

No comments: