Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sawyer Update!


So, I can hardly believe it...but Sawyer is 15 months old! Sometimes it seems like yesterday when she was just a newborn, and now she's grown into a toddler! Sawyer is a perfect example that God loves Preston and I so much...She was the best gift we ever could have been given, and it has been such a blessing to raise her. Don't get me wrong, anyone who's around her for more than an hour knows she's a lot of work (she's quite the little "spark-plug" ha ha ha), but being her mom is the most rewarding this I'll ever do. Everyday god humbles me, because being a parent is yet another was our Heavenly Father is molding us to be more like Him...
Sawyer is of course walking/running now, and she also loves to dance, and spin around until she's dizzy. She has about 40 words in her vocabulary, but I'll spare you by not putting every single one of those on here! Of course, I'm a little partial, but I think she's the smartest baby in the world...Some of her favorite things include: Playing outside, Veggie-Tales, reading books ("Mr. Brown can Moo" by Dr Seuss & "Who stole the Cookie From the Cookie Jar?" are way up there on the list!), spending time with Mamaw and Papaw, balls, Lumpy(her elephant chair), bath-time, peas, cookies, WATERMELON (her love for watermelon is unlike anything Ive ever seen before!), rummaging through her diaper bag/my purse/anything that she get her little hands on, playing "getcha" and peekaboo, Curious George, music, looking for bugs, and going to the park...just to name a few.
She's funny, bright, curious, beautiful...she's just a joy, and I'm so glad I have the privilege of being her mother!

No comments: