Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Im Back...No Seriously...Seriously!!!!

You, along with the rest of the world were probably thinking I'd abandoned my blog! And if so, you were right...that was totally my plan. But with much "urging" (i.e. begging, pleading, threatening) from our family and friends I decided not to be a quitter! I had NO idea how many people read this thing!
I'm not even sure what happened. We were really busy this summer, and then so much time had passed and I felt like I had fallen too far behind on the posts, and I thought there was no way I'd ever catch up. I tend to get overwhelmed pretty easily, so I figured it would just be easier to quit. Great attitude, huh? But you've gotta start somewhere right? I'm planning on doing my best to bring you guys up to speed slowly but surely...I just know you're biting your nails and waiting with great anticipation to hear all about us!
Ahhhhh...its good to be back.
We've been LOVING this fabulous Fall weather! It's always been my favorite time of year. Last week, I just couldn't wait any longer so I put out some mums and pumpkins on the porch. Now I'm just itching to go on a hayride, visit Huber's Orchard, have a bonfire, and eat a big bowl of my mom's famous white chili!
We had some friends over for a play date this morning and Sawyer just now ate her lunch and crashed. I love when she plays hard because that usually means she naps hard. I need to be do laundry and packing...Preston and I are going away for the weekend to celebrate our FIVE YEAR ANNIVERSARY and I'm SO excited! Five years...I still can't believe it. One thing is for sure though, I love him so much more now than the day I married him, and that was a whole heck of a lot!
Happy Wednesday!
More posts to come later...Really.

No comments: