Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving...and Pigtails!







Well, we had yet another wonderful Thanksgiving this year! Preston, Sawyer and I went over to Mom and Dads house and spent the day eating and spending time with my family. We had the most AMAZING food-mostly thanks to Mom and Mamaw- and an all around great day! Our family has a tradition of exchanging gifts on Thanksgiving instead of Christmas, we call them 'secret turkey gifts,' so its always fun and exciting to see the neat things everyone gets. Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday...I so enjoy spending time with the people I love, and we truly have SO MUCH to be thankful for!
Psalm 107:1 "Give thanks to the Lord, for He is GOOD; His love endures FOREVER."
On another topic: Sawyer girl now has long enough hair for pigtails!!! I did them for the first time last week, and she looks absolutely ADORABLE with them...she look like such a big girl!



No comments: